Keeping it Real

Keeping it Real
My Bunch

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

I've got something to say!


I have seen many friends take to blogging like milk to cereal & yet I stand on the sidelines in awww.No more because I've got something to say!I have let my fear of not being "good enough" stop me no more. Sad, really that at 40 years young I would still feel that way. As women I often think we do though. For me it was... I'm not a writer,can't spell & still question if my sentences are too long or just need a coma! So if your brave enough to have read this far then,thank you & don't judge, my creativity lies in my thoughts not in my grammar! Besides who cares? I'm not looking to win some award, just stop in a share a bit.

Let's face it we all have something to say from time to time (some more than others). For me it was in knowing I could come here and say what I needed to say.It is 4:34 am and obviously,I can't sleep what better time to start a blog! I sit her laughing at the thought of telling someone I started blogging. I wonder if it will be like trying to tell another women your "War Story" or more commonly known (Labor Story). We all have one and as you start to share yours, suddenly it becomes the battle ground for who suffered the most and should be awarded the purple stretch mark! Ewwww!!

I DO have a lot to say ..and will be happy to share my life with any one crazy enough to come here and read it,even if it is 4:47am! Until next time,keep the joy in your day & let no one steal it.
Always real,T.

No comments:

Post a Comment